Why do you think this happens?
Have you already thought abut it, or do you just moan around and blame everyone else, but yourself?
I would say, you don't have a real plan. You don't have filed strategies, setups, which you have tested enough.
1) find ONE Setup/Strategy you like the most.
2) describe it in detail, how it would look like. I mean, the PERFECT one. You have to be very, very detailed!
3) find a market where you can trade it profitably.
4) prove if you can, by trading 2 Months, every day in a Demo account. Record all trades. File the screenshots and document each trade.
5) depending on the outcome, improve your setup, improve yourself in trading, or go live with as little capital as possible.
6) if profitable 2 months, don't bump up the size. Stay for another 2 months to prove yourself, that you where profitable 2 months by skill, not by accident.
7) if profitable, bump up your size in small steps.
Is this difficult to do?
No, it's not. But the point is, you must DO IT.
If you trade profitable, then you don't worry anymore getting stopped out. It's just normal, and you know it will happen. But the difference from the now is, that you know exactly how to make money consistently - you have prove in the demo account, then in real live.
Free yourself...just do it.
As of today, our members will find even more value for the same price.
I added the following Cryptos to the Weekly Outlook and the Trade Ideas section:
The start of the new analysis will be with the beginning of next week.
Very nice how price reacting at the Fork lines.
The red resistance line must be broken first, not just pierced.
The target is at least the Centerline.
Let's observe together how this develops.
...and here's what happened after the analysis.
Remember that it is really important to learn, not just to trade.